YOUR ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR CONTINUOUS, EFFORTLESS PROTECTION
PGT® is the authority on impact-resistance. Our expertise is founded from our collaboration with Miami-Dade County to establish testing protocols for impact-resistant products. As a result of this partnership, in 1996 PGT became the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of impact-resistant windows and doors that are - to this day - among the strongest, safest, and most reliable products in the industry.
From design to delivery, we oversee every step in our manufacturing process to ensure unsurpassed quality in every product we make. Our reputation is built on the dedication to superior materials, service and results we bring to your home for a difference you can count on.
PGT® is dedicated to earning your confidence in our products. For this reason, we test our windows
and doors to confirm that they meet the exacting standards of the industry's most respected accredited organizations. These certifications ensure you that PGT stands behind every product we manufacture
for your home.
PGT WinGuard® Vinyl product certifications, ratings, and testing include:
• Florida Product Approval
• International Building Code
• AAMA Tested / Keystone Certified
• STC (Sound Transmission Class)
PROTECT YOUR HOME IN EVERY WAY
All PGT® WinGuard® Vinyl windows and doors have options available to achieve
ENERGY STAR® ratings for energy performance including:
• High-performance Low-E to deflect solar heat gain and keep unwanted heat outside your home
• Glass tints that are effective at reducing heat transmitted through your windows
• Argon gas which helps reflect outside heat to regulate the temperatures inside your home